SUPERIOR DOUBLE ROOM
Superior Double Bedrooms are located throughout the Main House. These bright, spacious bedrooms boast features, reflecting the elegance of the Victorian era with high ceilings, original cornices and lovingly sourced antique furniture. These rooms can be found on the garden level, reception level and on the first floor at Ariel House, providing guests with a combination of vistas to enjoy. Front facing Superior Rooms overlook leafy Lansdowne Road with views of the front garden. Rooms to the back of the house overlook our city garden and the iconic Aviva Stadium.
Superior Double Bedrooms accommodate two guests in a double bed and are also suitable for single occupancy. Bedrooms are en suite with both bath and shower, LED HD TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and homemade cakes and biscuits each afternoon.
- Superior Double Bedroom Features:
- Elegant bedrooms, decorated in a traditional style
- Located in the historic Main House – a Victorian mansion
- Bright and spacious with large windows
- Views of Lansdowne Road, the city garden and the Aviva Stadium
- One double bed
- En suite with shower over bath tub
- LED HD TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary car parking
- Access to 24 hour reception and guest information
** Please note that Ariel House is a Victorian mansion and true to its heritage there are 15 external steps leading to the main entrance. We do not have a lift in the hotel and whilst there are Superior bedrooms available at ground level, the reception and dining room are located on the first floor.