Deluxe Double & Single Room
Double & Single Room are located throughout the Main House.
Deluxe Double & Single Bedrooms are our most bright and spacious bedrooms our most recently refurbished rooms overlooking the leafy Lansdowne Road, as well as our beautiful back garden. Double & Single Bedrooms accommodate three guests in a double bed and a single bed. These bright, spacious bedrooms boast features, reflecting the elegance of the Victorian era with high ceilings, original cornices and lovingly sourced antique furniture.
These rooms can be found on the garden level, reception level and on the first floor at Ariel House, providing guests with a combination of vistas to enjoy. Bedrooms are en suite with both bath and shower, SMART TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Elegant bedrooms, decorated in a traditional style
- Located in the historic Main House – a Victorian mansion
- Bright and spacious with large windows
- Views of Lansdowne Road, the city garden and the Aviva Stadium
- One double bed & one single bed
- En suite with shower over bath tub
- Flat screen, SMART TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary car parking
- Access to 24 hour reception and guest information
* Please note that Ariel House is a Victorian mansion and true to its heritage there are 15 external steps leading to the main entrance. We do not have a lift in the hotel and whilst there are Superior bedrooms available at ground level, the reception and dining room are located on the first floor.