Deluxe Family Room
Deluxe Family Rooms are located throughout the Main House.
Deluxe Family Rooms are our most recently refurbished room overlooking the leafy Lansdowne Road. These bright, spacious bedrooms boast features, reflecting the elegance of the Victorian era with high ceilings, original cornices and lovingly sourced antique furniture. Family Bedrooms accommodate four guests in two double beds.
An ideal choice when travelling with family, 2 adults and 2 children or four friends, these bedrooms are en suite with both bath and shower, smart TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and homemade cakes and biscuits each afternoon.
- Spacious bedrooms, decorated in a traditional style
- Located in the historic Main House – a Victorian mansion
- Views of Lansdowne Road, the city garden and the Aviva Stadium
- Two double beds
- En suite with shower over bath tub
- Flat screen, SMART TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary car parking
- Access to 24 hour reception and guest information
* Please note that Ariel House is a Victorian mansion and true to its heritage there are 15 external steps leading to the main entrance. We do not have a lift in the hotel and whilst there are bedrooms available at ground level, the reception and dining room are located on the first floor.